Welcome to our RMA System!
How does it work?
- Submit a repair from the convenience of your home or office.
- Pack your device securely, preferable in a bubble wrapped envelope with additional cushioning added around your device.
- Ship your device to us.
- We’ll fix it as close to right away as possible (approximately 3 business days of receiving it).
- You’ll receive updates via email and optionally SMS advising you of where your device is in the repair process.
- If you are submitting a device for repair under the manufacturer’s warranty please enclose the bill of sale/ invoice displaying your device’s serial number and the date of purchase so we can attempt to validate coverage with the respective manufacturer. Without this information your device may not qualify for warranty repair and an additional cost to you may be incurred.
- Review your manufacturer limited warranty statement that was included with the purchase of your device. It outlines what is and what is not covered under your applicable manufacturer’s warranty. If the manufacturer doesn’t cover it, we need to charge for it.
- A basic handling fee for our staff to look at your device will apply and the fee includes the cost for shipping, this is taken care of right away if you move forward with a submission.